Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Himeka mirai e …


Mirai e is the third single of Himeka. That artist is a dream for fan. She succeeded to reach her dream. One more time, her single is really beautiful.

The covers are so pretty. But it’s not a surprise. Since her debut, all of her covers are really sweet, beautiful & magic. They seem to go out to a dream.

Mirai e… is the first track of the single. It’s a wonderful & beautiful ballad. I can’t find any default. I don’t feel that the length is 6.00 min. I can’t find any word to describe that perfect song. Just listen to it please…

Winding road is the second track. For me, it’s the typical anime song. It’s not really special but I love that kind of song. For a b-side it’s really good.

5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...