Saturday, June 19, 2010

Miliyah Kato Last Love


Last Love is the 19th single of Miliyah Kato. The covers are really aesthetic. The font contrasts with the melancholia & the sadness that we can read on Miliyah’s face.

Last Love opens the single. As we expected with the cover, it’s a sad & painful song. That mid tempo ballad has a lot of emotion. I feel as Miliyah cries instead of sings. It’s really a beautiful song. The pv is really weird & seems to have a hid meaning that I should understand with the lyrics’ translation.

The second track is Tomorrow. It’s a mid tempo ballad too. After the sad Last Love, Tomorrow sound happier. It’s a nice song. Unfortunately the instrumentation & the arrangement are really random & repetitive. Those defaults are really boring.

Fallin’ is the third track. It’s a R&N song. R&B is not my favorite music style. But I like some R&B songs when there are really different from the other one & had lost the American taste we can smell in all US R&B song that all sound the same to me. Fallin’ is really basic I think. Miliyah made better R&B song before that one. I don’t hate it but I don’t like it too. It’s ok.

3,75/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...