Friday, June 18, 2010

Kuroki Meisa 5-Five


5-Five is the second single of Kuroki Meisa. The covers are very colorful & comic‘s style. I really prefer her previous cover. For me 5-Five ‘s ones are really under them.

The first track is 5-Five. It’s a catchy & summer-ish song. It became one of my favorite Meisa’s songs. It has a pv. I think it’s not her best pv. The choreography isn’t really good to me. I think the pv would be better even if we can feel summer without a beach or a sun to say it us.

The Only one is the second track. It’s a really simple mid tempi ballad. Nothing special with it. It’s the worst track of that new single. It’s really repetitive & boring.

So Smooth is the third track. It’s really better than the previous one. We can’t here in the instrumentation some electro sounds which sounds as old video game. It has one default: so repetitive too.

The first track we’ll be the only song I’ll remember, really.

3,25/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...