Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nakagawa Ayumi - Jijitsu – 12 Sai de Watashi ga Kimeta Koto –


Nakagawa Ayumi is a new Avex Trax artist. She released her debut single 2010/05/05. For a first single I think it’s good. She has a wonderful, strong & beautiful voice for her age (14).

The covers are not really pretty. She wears a kimono in a school class. & they use a bad red for the text. I hope her next single will have better covers.

01 - Jijitsu – 12 Sai de Watashi ga Kimeta Koto - is the first song of the single. It’s a beautiful pop song. I particularly love the verse. I don’t really like the chorus with the series of holding note. The instrumentation is a bit simple and a bit repetitive. The musical bridge with the violin is beautiful.

02-Nigao-e is the second song. It’s a ballad. By contrast to the first one it’s really short. That one is not really special. It’s a simple ballad with a nice instrumentation & arrangement. We only can say that it fail a bit of relief.

In the whole view that debut single is really good. I hope she’ll continue to improve her.

4/5





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...