Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ayumi Hamasaki L

Jacket A
Jacket B
Jacket C
Jacket D

L is the 50th single of Ayumi Hamasaki. Congrats to Ayu !!! It’s a triple A-side single. The covers are really so pretty. It reminds me the Theater Muse with her mask. A lot of person wonders what mean L. Indeed her last 3-A-sinde single was: A(yumi ) H(amasaki) & L(ove ?) but others peoples thing that L=50 as the roman number. They’re 4 versions for this single with different tracklists. So I’ll make only one tracklist with all versions.

01-Virgin Road is one of the most beautiful ballads of Ayu. Seriously it’s so powerful. I particularly love the violin part. At the end we can hear orgel+choir, I would like that we could hear that in the song & not only at the end because it’s so beautiful!!!the pv was turned as action US movie. When I known that it was a action pv for a ballad I was O.O I hope it’ll not be a slower pv! Fortunately no. & seriously this pv is so cool. Is the best of that single. I’ll forget: she wrote this song to thank her mother; it’s too cute!

02-SWEET SEASONS is the second song. After MOON & others of her sad ballads she did this last year is really pleasant to hear that kind of fresh song. I think everybody sings kira kira kira after listen to it. The pv make me feel so bad. I felt like that when I see the scene around the pool before to see the end of the pv. For people who don’t know Ayu I think they’ll think:”this pv is ok”. But this pv is the dream of Ayu, a 32-years-old Japanese woman.

03-Last Angel is the last new song. It’s not a ballad. The intro sound as a ballad but after the trance sounds come. This song seems a bit like Connected. We’ll have a pv in her future album called Love songs. I wonder how it’ll look! I really like the song.

The other tracks are the acoustic version of Crossroad & SEVEN DAYS WAR. Those are nice but the original ones are really better. There is another version of SDW called SEVEN DAYS WAR (TK Acoustic Piano Version). That one is really beautiful. After the original version is my favorite.

4,86/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...