Saturday, December 11, 2010

Miwa chAngE

CD
cd+dvd

chAngE is the third single of the little & talented miwa. The covers are really simple. I particularly like the font they used.

01-chAngE is a rock song. It’s the first time she drops her acoustic guitar for an electric one. It reminds me YUI. & as her the song is really wonderful. I just hope she won’t have the same career of YUI. I hope I’ll enjoy her new release forever. The pv for change is really well-done. I love how creative it is. Seriously, watch it!

02-You can do it. For that b-side she catches her acoustic guitar again. It’s pretty & happy pop song. The chorus is really dynamics.

03- amayadori is the second b-side. This is a ballad. Honestly I’m not an addict of that ballad. Even for a b-side it’s a bit boring. I put away this song in the category: “good to listen to it, if the radio broadcast it”.

4,25/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...