Thursday, December 30, 2010

Breakerz BUNNY LOVE/REAL LOVE 2010

Jacket A
Jacket B
Jacket C

BUNNY LOVE / REAL LOVE 2010 is the 9th sexy single of Breakerz. The covers are really great & the Jacket B is really so hot!!!! Let’s go for my review bunnies!! XD

01-BUNNY LOVE is a sexy rock song. I really love that song. Really hot song & pv. Even if I’m not addict of that kind of hot pv.

02-REAL LOVE 2010. I thought that the first song was really hot & sexy...I make a mistake. When I listened to RL2010 I was OMG it’s more hot & sexy that BL. The pv is really O.O daring. & the end is really funny. I love that guys XD. The song is a rock devilish sexy song. I really prefer it than BL. The lyrics are really hot too. REAL LOVE 2010 is not a new song. We can find it in the first album called BREAKERZ.

03-FAKE LOVE (acoustic version) is the track that shouldn’t be in the single. The sound reminds me Paris but the vocal part doesn’t fit with that kind of music. It’s really awful. Moreover I don’t like OH OH OH yeah yeah yeah part.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...