Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kana Nishino Kimitte

Regular edition
Limited Edition

Kimitte is the 14th single of the cute Kana Nishino. The covers are really pretty with that yellow theme. It reminds me the warmth in a happy house.

01-Kimitte is the first track. After If I’m a bit disappointed. It’s a simple ballad as Best Friend or others Kana’s ballad. Even in live I don’t think that song exceptional. The pv is not really attractive. As usual with Kana it’s a story, a part of live between two friends.

02-Christmas love is the second track. As the title say it’s a Xmas song. It’s not special but with the Xmas atmosphere it’s sound beautiful. It’s a mid-tempo ballad with Xmas sounds. I really like it.

03-GIRLS GIRLS is the last song of this single. It’s a RnB song &… I really don’t like it. In the intro is a kind of rap. The singing part is ok. It’s one of my unlike Kana songs.

3,75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...