Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Girl Next Door Ready to be a lady

Jacket A
Jacket B
Jacket C

Ready to be a lady is the 9th Girl Next door single. After the great Freedom I’m really disappointed by this single. The covers are nice but really simple for the band.

01-Ready to be a lady is the first track. For me this song is so-so. They did a lot of songs like this: upbeat song with electro basic sound. It’s not original. Moreover the pv is really awful. It’s High School Musical inspiration with all people who dances. I really don’t like that. Where is the beautiful pv which made with a lot of imagination? Avex why drop you them?

02-Kaze no capsule is the second song. I prefer that one. It’ less boring that the first one even if the originality is not here too. The pv is really bad too. It’s only a concert…

03-shiawase no hakari is the third track. It’s a mid-tempo ballad. That kind of song is rare in their discography. I like this song. The pv is really boring too because we only see Chisa in a field…

As usual I don’t include the remix song. That single show that Avex drop GND. I don’t know why… I really hope we’ll be able to see fantastic & special pv. That kind of pv that I want to see again & again.

4,13/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...