Friday, December 31, 2010

Kou Shibasaki EUPOHRIA

Jacket A
Jacket B

The 20th single of the nice Kou Shibasaki called EUPHORIA.. The covers are really beautiful. With that make-up she looks like a tropical bird.

01-EUPHORIA is the first track. It’s a mid-tempo pop ballad. The verses are really quiet & the chorus is powerful. In spite of that I was not a big fan of the song the first time I listen to it. It’s growing in my heart after several listening to. The pv is really nice & esthetic. We enter in a weird world worthy of Lewis Carol’s one.

02-U is the second track. It’s a kind of mixing between Jazz, pop et RnB sounds. It’s really nice. Usually I’m not a big fan of Kou’s dynamic song but that one is really successful.

03 - Tonari -100709- is the last track. That acoustic ballad is really beautiful. Kou’s voice is really relaxing. The only bad thing is the song is too short.

4,75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunny Days!!

It has been a long time since my last post. I’m not really a rigorous type people & I tend to neglect some parts of my life which ...